Caracas

Caracas
A View Of Caracas

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Out Of The Loop

Caracas is not a good place for a movie lover like me. In the states I always go to the movies or rent the new movies when they come out. But here there is a very small amount of movies in theatres or that you can buy. And it’s not just the movies it’s the commercials. I don’t see any commercials for movies on TV so I have no idea what’s playing right now. I could be missing the best movie of the year and not even know it’s out. That’s why when I go back to the states my family and I always rent a ton of movies so we can get caught up on what we missed. It’s funny when I walk through a blockbuster and all of the movies are new to me. You think you could never get caught up but it actually only takes a couple of weeks before you know all of the movies in theatres and the ones that are coming soon. Then all of that knowledge gets erased when I go back to Caracas. I go back to not knowing what is in theatres. I always look forward to seeing the new action and comedy’s when I go back to the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment