Caracas

Caracas
A View Of Caracas

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Catfish


It’s funny how one random event, or act can lead to another random thing that leads to something really cool. This happened the other day to me. I was staying at my friend Cam’s house and we were looking through facebook when we saw video about a catfish. After the video my friend told me to Google catfish and the top result was a trailer for a movie. We were confused why a movie trailer had popped up so we clicked on it and watched it. The trailer showed a movie about a man having a long distance relationship with a woman he never met. The trailer implies that something isn’t right with this person and that the truth is shocking. We both thought it looked really good so we went to a website where you can watch movies online (surfthechannel.com) and watched the whole hour and a half movie. As it turns out the movie was very good. I won’t give away the end but it turns out he wasn’t having a relationship with the women he thought. The movie is very good and I suggest you watch it. After me and Cam finished the movie we both realized we just watched a whole movie because of one random video on Facebook. But I’m glad we were led to that movie because it was very interesting. If you stumble upon this blog entry you should definitely check out CATFISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment