Caracas

Caracas
A View Of Caracas

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Way It's Supposed To Taste

Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is definitely one of my favorite holidays of the year. The combination of food family, friends, and football is unbeatable. The problem is that having a top notch thanksgiving in Venezuela Is almost impossible. Typically a family will throw a thanksgiving party but the food is just not up to par. The turkey is a little dry, the stuffing is too creamy, the gravy is too sweet, or the mashed potatoes aren’t mashed enough. There’s a whole score of things that could go wrong. Luckily this thanksgiving I was lucky enough to be able to have a home a cooked thanksgiving meal just the way it is supposed to taste. Me and my family flew out of Caracas on Wednesday after school to my grandparents’ house in Fort Myers Florida. A lot of my family was already there waiting for us. It had been a while since I had seen them so it was a very fun trip. I was only there for a couple of days but it was extremely nice to have a break from school (which is getting increasingly harder). When the time came to board our flight back I was sad that my mini vacation was over and I definitely wasn’t looking forward to the makeup homework I had to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment