Caracas

Caracas
A View Of Caracas

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Addicting TV Shows

I have recently become addicted to addicting TV shows. It all started when my dada bought the first season of 24 on DVD. Shows like 24 and Lost always have a continuous plot where shows like Law &Order or CSI have a different plot and characters in each one. That is what makes TV shows addicting. When you just have to watch the next episode to see what happens. Anyway, when my sister, dad, and me watched the first one we ended up watching four more. From that moment on I was hooked. We watched all 7 seasons that were on DVD until we caught up with the show. That was the hardest transition. We were used to watching the episodes without commercials and one after the other but now we could only watch one a week with commercials. That was the last season of 24 so for the time being io was off TV shows. It wasn’t long before me and my sister discovered Prison Break. It was only a few months until we finished all four seasons. The next show ii have been watching on my own. Lost is an incredibly addicting incredible show. I’m on the third season and it won’t be long till I have finished all six seasons. After that who knows what I will watch but I’m sure I’ll find something, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment