Caracas

Caracas
A View Of Caracas

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Traveling

Traveling is one of my favorite things to do. I love going to new and different places with my friends and family. I love everything about traveling except for one thing, flying. The whole process of flying is long, tedious, and most of all boring. I fly internationally a lot and almost every international flight is at 6:30 or 8. So if my flights at 6:30 I have to wake up at 3:30 to leave the house by 3:45. It’s probably 4:30 by the time I get to the airport. Once I and my family arrive we have to wait in line to check in. Probably twenty minutes later we head to security. That’s probably a ten minute wait. After security comes customs. Depending on the line that can be from five minutes to forty-five. After that you get to sit down after standing for over an hour. But you can’t so excited to sit when you’re just going to sit for the next three hours. From Caracas I almost always fly to Miami and then I connect to a flight that’s going to my final destination. Once in Miami you have to repeat the whole airport process again. Then it’s on the next flight where I will sit for another three to six hours. At the end of a trip there and back, after all that traveling I’m glad I did it and ready for the next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment